Home > Instruments > ABI 7500 Fast
• The 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System enables standard 96-well format high speed thermal cycling, significantly reducing your run time for quantitative real-time PCR applications, delivering results in about 35 minutes.
• The 7500 Real-Time PCR System is a versatile, leading-edge platform providing enhanced performance capabilities and an upgrade path to high-speed thermal cycling.
• Five-color detection system provides the flexibility to perform a variety of applications including gene expression analysis, SNP genotyping and plus/minus assays that utilize internal positive controls.
• Advanced optical configuration supports a broader range of fluorophores, including FAM™ /SYBR® Green I, VIC® /JOE™ , NED™ / TAMRA™ /Cy3™ , ROX™ /Texas Red® , and Cy5™ dyes; variable excitation capability allows greater sensitivity for longer wavelength (red) dyes.
• Powerful, flexible software includes new plate setup wizards to guide you through experimental setup, while automated analysis tools such as RQ Study (Relative Quantitation) gene expression analysis software allow the simultaneous analysis and visualization of up to ten 96-well plates of data.
Included for FREE when booking the instruments for more than 2 hours:
- 1x Optical Fast 96-well plate
- 1x Optical Adhesive Cover
- 30 min use of the PCR cabinet
- Using the centrifuge + shaker + pipettes
Available at competitive prices:
- qRT-PCR MaserMix
- DNAse/RNAse free tips
- 1.5 ml Eppendorf tubes
- Optical Fast 96-well plates
- Optical Adhesive Covers